Love Card

Hi there...

Linda here and today I would like to share with you a love card that I created with ephemera and chipboard as main embellishment. I stamped the naked chipboard with Call Me clear stamp set and emboss using earthtone nutmeg regular. I added lilac color dye ink to the entire chipboard and wipe gently using wet tissue to enhance the  embossed texture.


Here is the detail picture of the butterfly. To create more depth and 3D effect, I utilize foam tape to adhere the fabric ticket. After multiple layer of diecut patterned paper, I added a litlle butterfly, mulberry flowers, and head pin to finish.


Other Materials:
Crate paper patterned paper
Webster page fabric ticket
K&Co diecut
Maya Road chipboard
American Crafts cardstock
Tim Holtz paper clip



Comments

  1. Such beautiful projects here! I love embossing and would love to respond to your DT call - I did send an e mail but have had no response so far - as there was no deadline on the call. Could someone please advise me of this. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment