Together

Hi there,
Nikki again here.
For my project today I thought I would make a wedding card, although this could easily be given as a Valentines, Anniversary or birthday card too.
For this project I have used the following WOW products,
WOW embossing pen
WOW stamp set 'with love'
WOW powder - fluorescent blue regular WR11
Here is the finished card,
 And a few close ups...

Creating your own backgrounds is a fun way to guarantee that your paper will match your main feature with both design and colour.
And by using the embossing pen, you will always be able to find the correct greeting for your card.

Happy craftin'
Nikki

Comments

  1. A very pretty card.
    Love the greeting - it's very good. Be careful as I'll be asking you to write all my greetings from now on if they look that good....

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card, and not too fluorescent either - amazingly adaptable these fluorescent powders :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card. I love the sentiment you have created.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really classy Nikki - love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nikki, that´s really a fab project!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment