Blues and Green~

Happy Monday everyone! This is Patti. I have some little tips to make your small paper shapes "pop" a little. I used blues and green on this page. I used the Suzy West Blueberry on the chipboard swirl shape. I used the Suzy West Olive on the scalloped circle and Bubble Gum on the regular circle.

This little palm tree was just part of the patterned paper, I cut it out and on the darked palm fronds I used the Olive powder!


On the wavy paper edge I used the Suzy West Blueberry. I used embossing pens to get th detailed shapes on these!

You can see th swirl and circle better here! I also used the Suzy West Olive on th little turtle as well! For the little random circles I used Suzy West Cotton Candy. You can add detail to any regular pattern on paper by just picking random parts and embossing them, you can play around and get some really cool looks!!!

Here is what the finished page looks like. Our dd models for PinUpsForSoldiers and she is "Miss March", so this is the picture from her page in the calendar!!!
I hope you get the chance to play around with this technique. It was a lot of fun! Thanks so much for visiting the blog and taking time to check this out!!!

Comments

  1. WOW, love all the colors you used. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Patti! Thanks to your recommendation I am so enjoying following WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful layout! Love all that embossing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment