Easter Sparkle

Hello Everyone!

Well it's my turn today to provide all you lovely peeps with some inspiration for this month's challenge.


I LOVE!! Easter. It has to be my favourite time of year, even better than Christmas. There is a real sense of new beginnings with all the flowers appearing, young animals - oooh I could wax-lyrical all day!!


Anyway, at Easter I like to give little pressies to friends and family and with this in mind I have come up with this little box to share. For the full tutorial you need to click here. I can't remember where I originally saw this idea but if it's yours and you're reading this, thanks for the inspiration.

I made my own backing paper using Easter Sparkle Embossing Glitter (WS29R). I'm not normally a cutesy type but this bunny was crying out to be used!



Here's the inside... I used the 'Gratitude' stamp set and the Easter Sparkle again - sparkle isn't just for Christmas!! I used the sparkle to add a bit of interest to the edge of the aperture, unfortunately it doesn't show up that well in this pic.




That's it for me. Do pop over to my blog for the full tutorial and I'll be back again soon. Till then I'll leave you in the hands of my fellow teamies.



Hoots & Hugs


Lisa - 'The Crafting Owl' xxx

Comments

  1. Lovely!! I don't think I could keep those little eggs long enough to put them into the finished card!!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  2. That´s so very cute! What a lovely gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card and what a lovely surprise inside!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment