Wow Embossing Powder and Stickers


I have a fun way to show you how to use stickers and embossing powder together.

1. Start with a sheet of stickers that has interesting shapes that you would like to use for embossing. Here, I chose the arrows.



2. Cut around the shape that you would like to use and remove the sticker. Peel the backing away from the remaining piece.



3. Stick this "mask" onto the paper where you wish to emboss.


4. Use a small embossing pad to ink the area. Make sure not to go off of the mask.



5. Sprinkle with embossing powder. I used a mixture of Wow's Suzy West Earthtone Honey and Earthtone Nutmeg.



5. Shake off the excess powder and heat set.



6. If there are areas that were not embossed, simply color in those areas with an embossing pen, add more powder and reheat.



** I also embossed my cloud stickers to give them more texture. Rub the embossing ink over the surface, sprinkle with Wow Opaque Bright White powder and heat set.

Wow Embossing Powders Suzy West Earthtone Honey
Wow Embossing Powders Suzy West Earthtone Nutmeg
Wow Embossing Powders Opaque Bright White
Ranger Embossing Ink
My Little Shoebox Patterned Papers, stickers, flowers
Want2Scrap Pearls
The Color Room Sketch

Comments

  1. Gini, this is a great idea! I can't believe I didn't think of doing this! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That's very nice idea and very unique artwork. Thank you for sharing us your wonderful hard working.

    Employment Posters

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun technique and your layout is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment