Grow Canvas

I thought that I would share a cool technique with you today, I am sure that most of you know about it and have used it before but I thought I would share it again.  This is a small canvas (4x4)  I used the "Call Me" stamp set.  I used the Clear Gloss Superfine, I painted the entire canvas blue then wiped off the extra with a paper towel.  Where there was the Clear embossing powder the paint came off leaving me with the white of the canvas exposed.
 I then decorated it with little bits and bobs coming up with a grow theme.  For the sun I use the Sierra Sunrise Embossing Glitter, and boy does it sparkle.

Here is a close up of the Sierra Sunrise Embossing Glitter, see how beautiful it is.  I think it is one of my new favorites, along with all of the other wonderful colors.


Other Supplies used:  May Arts Bakers Twine, My Little Shoebox Cardstock stickers and remenants of a doily.

I hope you have enjoyed my project for today, make sure you stop by tomorrow for more inspiration:)
Jenifer Cowles

Comments