Noel!

Hi WOWsers, Rachel here with my blog project for this months Christmas challenge.

I wanted to create something I'd like to hang on my wall this festive season and had great fun making this.
 
It's about 60cm from top to bottom so makes quite a substantial, pretty wall hanging.
 
Please read on if you'd like to know how I made this....
 
WOW! products used:

I die cut the scalloped circles and painted them with a neutral coloured acrylic paint. Then, using a scrunched up plastic bag I added blue and silver paint to give some texture. The edges were stamped with a generic fir stamp that I have and embossed using Sparkling Snow Embossing Glitter.
 
I stamped and embossed the trees onto heat resistant acetate again using the Sparkling Snow E/G and the acrylic letters were coated in Versamark and embossed with Red Glitz Embossing Glitter, holding the heat gun at a distance from the letters and working quickly so that they didn't melt.
The trees and letters were stuck on using a clear drying glue and I added the roses to suit. Mount all the circles onto a length of ribbon and voila, one seasonal wall hanging.
 
 
 
 
 
 
The picture below shows the 'sparkle':
 
I hope you like my project this month. Please keep popping back to see what other beautiful projects our Design Team have for you and don't forget to join in our Challenge!
 
Thanks for stopping by
 
Rachel x
 
 
 
   

  

Comments

  1. Absolutely beautiful Rachel. Fantastic idea for Christmas.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fabulous! Great combination of colour and textures :)

    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the red, blue and white..so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment