A Little Lovin!

Hi Everyone
Sue Here


This month is all L-O-V-E-D up month and I am showing you what you can do with polystyrene and embossing powders.




Firstly get a Craft polystyrene heart.  I purchased these from The Range for £1.99 and you get some small ones and medium ones.  I've chosen a medium one for the demo.






Next roll it in Versamark and Apple Red embossing powder.  Heat set.  BE CAREFUL as the polystyrene starts to bubble when hot.  I used a poky tool to hold it.  Its really good as it forms craters in the heart shape giving it dimension.  





 

Then add other colours like Indigo, Black and Gold Rich.  I also used a Versamark pen to get into some of the craters left by the heat gun.  Keep going until you have your desired effect. I then added a piece of ribbon and dressmakers pin for the loop and a sentiment from WOW 'Love beyond Measure' with a dressmakers pin and WOW ebony embossing powder.

Keep warm and all loved up this month...Sue!

Comments

Post a Comment