Decadence WOW Style

Hi Everyone
Sue Here 


This month at WOW HQ is decadence: 

 




dec•a•dence 1. A process, condition, or period of deterioration or decline, as in morals or art; decay. 2. often Decadence A literary movement especially of late 19th-century France and England characterised by refined aestheticism, artifice, and the quest for new sensations .


I have used:
WOW Ebony Embossing powder
WOW Bright White Embossing powder
WOW Paprika Embossing powder
WOW Brass Embossing Powder
WOW Simply Amazing Stamp Set
WOW French Music stamp
Versamark ink

Tim Holtz tag
Personal Impressions - Abstract stamp
Mardi Gras Stamps

I firstly stamped the music stamp with versamark and heat set with bright white embossing powder.  I then inked the tag with distress inks and buffed it up for a resist look.  On a separate piece of card I stamped the cameo and frame, the mask, flags diamond and mardi gras, all with versamark and heat set with ebony black embossing powder.  The mask I then added a touch of brass and paprika embossing powder over the top and heat set giving it a two tone look.. The abstract feather I stamped in versamark onto acetate and heat set with ebony embossing powder.  I then coloured it in with promarkers.


 Have a lovely week.........Sue

Comments