You are my reason to smile.....


Stars and Strip Challenge Time

Hello all, its my time to share what I have been up to with the wonderful WoW Embossing Powders and Foils.  The challenge is to use stars and stripes in your challenge.  I had this idea and I love it.


Don't you love the grungy look,  I love how this all came together with the layers


I made my stars using some left over patterned paper, I used a stencil and drew my star shapes, cut them out and then I got my WOW embossing pen and went around the edges.  I then sprinkled special edition embossing glitter Sahara and heat embossed.


Do you have alpha font that's the wrong colour for your project,  Try embossing them, its easy as and you get the perfect colour for your project.  Here I have used  a mixture of Earthtone Nutmeg and Earthtone Pepper.



Alex is five in this pic so I added a five to the side.


Here I have added a layer to my layout by adding Copper Fab Foil, and a splash of Red  to.


I have used a star behind a tear for more interest.

WOW products used:
Earthtone pepper regular
Earthtone Nugmeg regular
Fab foil Copper
Fab Foil Red

Well that's my share today,  I hope you have enjoyed.  There is still time to join in on our challenge, I look forward to seeing what you come up with.
Until next time happy scrappin every one xox Donna







Comments

Post a Comment