Memories

Hi! It's Sandie here and today I am sharing my take on this month's theme, which is 
Memories
  
I created a scrapbook layout using various stamps, powders and other WOW! Embossing products

The papers I'm using are 12th Teacup and Overused Tablecloth, from 7 Dots Studios's Domestic Goddess collection. 


On the background papers I stamped the Canvas with London Fog ink, then Funky Border Strips with Victorian Velvet distress inks. I used the Alpha Set to add the year the layout. 


For the flowers I used Foil Melt-It cases and combined some Melt-It powder with embossing powders. To melt the powders together I heated from underneath the foil case using the WOW! Heat Tool


I used Apple Red Ultra High, Red Glitz Embossing Glitter and Gold Satin Pearl to emboss the wooden embellishments on the layout. 

WOW! Products used:

Powders:
Apple Red Ultra High

Stamps:
Alpha Set

Thank you for dropping by today. 
To enter this month's challenge just click to go to THIS POST!

Sandie

xXx


Comments