From Pebble to Paperweight


From Pebble to Paperweight

 The theme this month is "Home Decor" so I decided to make my project by using something from nature to use in the house. You could make paperweights or even door stops if your pebbles were big enough.

Pebble Paperweight                                                     From this
                                                   


Firstly I painted my pebble white then embossed it with Verdigris and Gold powders using the honeycomb stamp.

I then melted some Apple Red primary, Gold Pearl  and Melt it powders in a Melt pot and used the Forget Me Not and Large Rose  flower moulds to create the flowers. I then melted more Melt It powder and Green Primary then poured this into the leave mould.



One set I stuck the flowers and leaves onto the pebble for decoration with silicone glue.

Products used

Honeycomb stamp

Verdigris powder
Metallic Gold Rich Pale
Apple Red primary
Green Metallic
Gold Pearl .


Comments