Upcycle a Bottle into a Valentine's Day Vase

I love a chance to upcycle or recycle glass jars. Some are so well shaped and with a little touch of creativity, they can add the perfect decor detail to any room.

With Valentine's Day around the corner, I felt the need to come up with some home decor to get us in the mood. (Yes, I know we just passed Christmas/Hanukkah and New Years...but holidays are always fun!)

I decorated a spare bottle (formerly the olive oil holder) with Ultra High Gold Wow Embossing Powder and our Sexi Hexi clear stamp. In two easy steps, I had a beautiful vase.

For the added "Valentine-detail", I melted Vintage Candy Cane embossing powder and poured it into our Ornate Heart silicone mold. I attached it to the vase and voila! Ready for a single stem red rose and baby's breath.

It'll be beautiful on my vanity!




Comments