Sweet Laughter

Hello and welcome back to wow embossing powders.  This months theme is spring.  My project inspired by spring colours and some photos I took of flowers and my children in spring last year.

Sweet Laughter!


I have used wow embossing powders to transform my background page.  I used a stencil and texture paste and then applied the Metallic Gold Rich embossing powder over the texture paste. Heat set.


Close up 


 I used a number of photos I had taken and added them to my back ground.  To bring my photos into the background I used the same method as above but this time I used Bright white.  You get more of a distress look when applying to photos as the powder likes to stick to the photos.  You could spend some time with a paint brush and remove some of the excess powder.


Wow Products used:
WC01 Metallic Gold Rich Pale


WL01 Bright White

Click on the jar to take you to WOW EMBOSSING POWDERS

Thank you for stopping on by.  Hope you enjoyed my project and I look forward to seeing what you have created for our monthly challenge.  

xox Donna O'leary

Comments