Card by Laurence

 
 
Hello, this is Laurence today with a tutorial using WOW embossing powder. I would like to show you a card where I used 2 different techniques with embossing powder but without using any embossing ink.

 
Draw lines with a glue pen, apply your embossing powder when the glue is still wet and heat emboss. Glue pens may be found in different width and you may also use it to write text for example and sprinkle with embossing powder.


For my second technique, I applied acrylic paint and sprinkled embossing powder before the paint dries out. Punch circles or use your dies. I used embossing glitter to add sparkle and texture but you may try with different colors of embossing powder and acrylic.


I hope you will be inspired and play along on our current challenge.

Wow embossing pad
WOW heat tool

 

Comments

  1. Thank you for showing some different ways to use embossing powders Laurence and love your pretty card. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get a glue pen! Gorgeous card, lovely techniques and thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment