Card with Ombre embossing on diecuts

Hello,friends!
It is Victoria on the blog today, with a card for our September Challenge -  the theme is "Anything Goes". Recently I have received my DT pack with the new products and wanted to play with them. New line of Colour Blend is made of an pearlescent base with a mixture of other colours and they complement each other beautifully.
I wanted to get ombre look for my die-cuts, so I inked a piece of white cardstock with Wow Clear Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Pad and poured some WL09R Colour Blend - Blueberry Cheesecake powder on top, than WL08R Colour Blend - Peppermint TeaWL06R Colour Blend - Mint MacaroonWL07R Colour Blend - Banana Split to the bottom, making a stripe of each colour and heat set with WOW! Heat Tool - Euro
Then I die cut a feather and border out of this ombre paper. 
Also I stamped on a white cardstock these adorable bubbles - Pop (by Marion Emberson) - Clear Stamp Set - with Wow Clear Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Pad and embossed with WL06R Colour Blend - Mint Macaroon. Oh, how I love this perfect mint colour!
Also I stamped some flowers from Hey Little Flower (by Marion Emberson) - Clear Stamp Set with black pigment ink and covered them with WL09R Colour Blend - Blueberry Cheesecake . The reason I used black ink is getting more contrasting outline for water-colouring the petals. I fussy cut the flowers and added them to composition.

Comments

  1. I love all the blues. This is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful in blue Victoria and love the pretty flowers and all the dimension and texture. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment