Mixed Media Butterfly Tag by Susanne

 Hi my dear crafty Friends!

It's Susanne writing today and I'm sharing a mixed media tag. Yes, I love creating tags!!! Why? They have a super size to test new techniques, you can create cards with them, use them simply as a tag on a gift, add them to your art journal or planner or only keep them as a reference for your self.

I used the lovely "Layered Hearts" stamps together with "Blueberry Cheesecake" powder on my background before I added any color. The tag is colored with liquid watercolors. The embossing acts as a resist. I used the group of tiny butterflies from the "Mariposa" stamps set and the words from the "Just Saying" set.


The butterfly is one of the Sizzix Butterfly Duo. I pressed it softly onto the Embossing Pad and added "Iced Silver" Glitter. It's colored with liquid watercolor. The happy is a die from CUTplorations. I used chalk cardstock from DCWV.


Thank you for stopping by!
Have a nice sunday.
xx Susanne.

Products from WOW! Embossing Powder:
Blueberry Cheescake
Iced Silver Glitter
Layered Hearts Stamps
Mariposa Stamps

Just Saying Stamps
WOW! Embossing Pad
WOW! Heat Tool


Where to Buy:

Comments

  1. Gorgeous tag Susanne, I love the look of the Blueberry Cheescake EP, very different!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty and I love the colours Susanne especially the blueberry cheesecake EP. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment