I Love Sparkles


Hello crafty friends I hope you're all well. I can't believe we're nearly at the end of February already, where has this year gone?

Here is my inspiration for this month's "Everything  Sparkly " challenge. I enjoyed this project immensely as I got to have a play with the wonderful new Sparkles range.


For the background of this card I stamped the words from the Wall Art stamp set  in black ink. I then used Peachy Keen and Pumpkin Spice Sparkles on other images from the set to create the rest of the background. Sparkles aren't an embossing powder so you need to stamp your chosen image with an Ultra Slow Drying Ink Pad and use bonding powder over the top. Melt the powder then apply the Sparkles on top while still tacky, simple!


After inking over the background with turquoise ink I stamped hearts from the Hearts & Twine stamp set and used Coral Beach Sparkles on top.


Finally I used Santorini Sparkles on the sentiment from the Mr Wow's Wonderful Words stamp set.

I hope you have as much fun as me using these amazing Sparkles!

Good luck with the challenge,





Comments

  1. This is really very pretty Sarah and I love the coral beach colour on the hearts and the santorini for the sentiment which tones in so prettily with the blue and black and gold colours on the background stamping. I see there is a challenge this month but can't seem to find a link to it at all. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never could find it, either, Pat. Do you suppose they wonder why no one entered? :)
      <3 J

      jwoolbright at gmail dot com
      HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

      Delete

Post a Comment