Wednesday, 9 August 2017

Art Journal Page by Susanne

Hi everyone!

Susanne here today and I've to share a step by step how-to for this art journal spread. A highlight is the Gold Foil I've used together with Bonding Powder and a stencil.



I used my homemade traveler's journal and picked a gelli printed background. I added a layer of white gesso. After this was dry I used acrylic paints and applied them with my fingers.



I made sure that everything was bone dry and added Embossing ink through a stencil (this on is from STAMPlorations). I used WOW! Bonding Powder together with Fab Foil Gold. All you have to do is: melt the powder and add the foil while the powder is still hot and sticky.



I needed some contrast and decided to use black acrylic paint. I also added some green colour.




I stamped the dandelions from the "Make A Wish" stamp set and embossed them with Black Glint Powder. I used Archival Ink for the circles (Hearts And Twine set) and added some white with an oil pastel.


Finally I stamped some texture to the circles with StazOn and made some journaling with a black marker.



I hope you like the result. I love to use foil on my art journal pages!
Thank you for stopping by today!
xx Susanne.

SUPPLIES USED: Here's a list of WOW! supplies Susanne used on this fab project !!

Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. The colours are beautiful Susanne and the gold foil really stands out. A wonderful piece of work. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is STUNNING! I love the background colors and that foil really makes the page pop! Huge success!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL!
    LOVE the colours and techniques ... feeling INSPIRED!

    ReplyDelete